The Bounty

The Bounty

Monday, January 11, 2016

Saving with SavingStar

I am all about saving money! In addition to coupons I love to use programs that pay you back for items you purchase. I have been using SavingStar the longest.
Since I first started with SavingStar they have added a lot more features. You can now get money back buying online in addition to in store purchases. Every Sunday while I am planning out my coupon deals and grocery list for the week I check and see what Offers are available.
Every week they have a Healthy offer - This last week it is 20% off pears. Healthy Offers change every Tuesday. They also have a freebie offer on Fridays.



How it works, Once you have signed up I recommend you download the APP.  Then you can check out the current offers. If you think your will purchase something you will click to Activate it. I have learned to activate everything I think I might buy sometimes when I go back the offer is gone or full. Once you have gone shopping you will need to confirm purchase. To do that follow the propts on SavingStar it will ask you to scan bar codes and upload a photo of the receipt.

Depending on the stores you shop at you can either upload a receipt with your purchases or if the store your shopping at has a reward card and is in SavingStars list you can update your information and it will automatically pay you back for the items you Activated. The only store I use the feature on is CVS.

Since starting SavingStar I have earned $69.47 back.
You can redeem your cash back for a few different things. I personally cash mine in for Starbucks.
Its a nice little treat for my hard work finding deals.





No comments:

Post a Comment