The Bounty

The Bounty

Friday, January 8, 2016

Review - Millennium Falcon STAR WARS Sticker Decal

It seems like everywhere I turn these days I see star wars. From cans of soup to Beach Towels.
The hubby could not be happier. I personally would like to see more Star Trek items but that's a totally different blog post. Back to the topi - STAR WARS!
When I saw the opportunity to review this Millennium Falcon Decal I jumped at the chance, For 2 reasons. #1 I know Hubby will love it #2 I have not seen one of these in the stores.
Plus the price was great! Here is a link to the product on Amazon Millennium Falcon Decal
The size of the decal is  7" high X 5" wide. Perfect for a laptop. Hubby is waiting for a nice day so he can put it on a window in his car.
I received this decal at a discount for my honest review, All opinions are my own.



#Holinox


No comments:

Post a Comment