The Bounty

The Bounty

Monday, January 25, 2016

Review - 2PM Essentials Glass Roll on Bottles

About 6 months ago I purchased my first Essential Oil - Lavender.
Ever since I have been hooked.
So when I saw the opportunity to test out a Roll On bottle. HECK YA! I loved the thought of taking my oils with me. What I received - 2 high quality cobalt blue frosted bottles, 2 brushed aluminum caps and 2 roller ball caps. I really like the color of these containers and I can tell by the feel of them they are well made.
I put Lavender oil in one and peppermint oil in the other bottle. I have kept both bottles in my purse for about a week. I have used them a few times. No signs of spilling or dipping. Overall I am very happy with them.
I received this product with a promotional discount for my honest review.




















Check it out on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment