The Bounty

The Bounty

Sunday, January 31, 2016

K-CARAFE and K-CUP Filters - Review

Coffee! I love coffee!
I also love to save money. So these re-usable filters are great for saving money. Using these re-usable filters also helps you use less waste.
Anyone who has a k-cup brewing machines knows they can get spendy and generate a lot of trash.
So I thought why now.
You will get 2 different brewing filters. One is your standard k-cup size for brewing 1 cup, the other is a carafe size allowing you to brew up to 5 cups. LOVE that!
Both where very easy to use - Simply fill with your favorite coffee or tea and brew like normal.
Super east to rinse clean in the sink after use.
Freedom Brew 2.0 who is the supplier even offers a money back guarantee if you don't love it you can let them know.
I received this item with a promotional discount all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment