The Bounty

The Bounty

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review - Rosehip Oil

This fall I had a co-worker come into my office with 2 giant baggies full of Rosehips. We got to talking about these Rosehips before talking with her I knew nothing about them. I learned that she eats them and swears by the benefits of them. I tried one that day, they where not great but not horrible either. I am not telling anyone to go out and eat Rosehips, But our conversation got me thinking.  So when I was given the opportunity to review Rosehip Oil you bet your fanny I jumped at the chance. The benefits listed on the Amazon page make this out to be a miracle oil. Reduces Fine lines and wrinkles, Reduces Scars and Burns, Re-hydrates Skin, Evens Skin Tone and Strengthens hair and Nails.
After doing a little reading on this oil I decided I was going to test it out on my stretch marks. 3 babies and the last one was almost 10 pounds. I have my fair share of stretch marks. My first thoughts when I opened the bottle was where is the rose smell. One would think since rose is in the name it would smell of roses. It does not but thats OK cause I would rather have lighter stretch marks then smell like roses. The reason why it does not smell it is 100% Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) seed oil. So they didn't add any perfumes or junk to it. That is a win in my book.
The bottle comes with a dropper I did notice that as I was getting the oil ready I did drip it on the counter top so just watch out cause it can come out quick. I put the oil on before bed. It went on nice and smooth. The next morning I could actually tell a difference not in all of them but a few where definitely lighter.
I will take it!
I was given this Rosehip oil at a discount for my honest review, All opinions are my own.

To check it out for yourself here is a link to the product on amazon - Beam me up Scotty


No comments:

Post a Comment