The Bounty

The Bounty

Friday, January 29, 2016

Review - Travel Umbrella

I am never getting wet again!
Absolutely loving this automatic open and close Umbrella by Oak leaf. It is the perfect travel size, measures 37 inches so it can be put into a work bag or if your purse is like mine it will fit perfectly.
In the name of review science I tested the automatic open close in my kitchen about a dozen times. Worked great! The automatic open would be perfect for a mom with small kids, Someone who has mobility issues or if you have your hands full.  One true test for me personally is once its open how does it close back up does the strap close nicely, and it did.
 I can tell by the look and feel of this umbrella that it is well made with premium materials. Oak leaf even backs that up with a Life time guarantee.

I received this umbrella with a promotional discount for my honest review, All opinions at 100% my own. I can honestly say I would recommend this Umbrella to anyone in the market for a new one.




No comments:

Post a Comment