The Bounty

The Bounty

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review - Wrist Wraps

Captains Log - Day 7 of the 2016 voyage. I started this mission with thoughts of getting in shape, loosing weight, feeling better.
That is the exact reasons I picked up the One For the Heart wrist wraps. As I creep up on 40 I need to protect my body from any further damage! Last thing I need is a wrist injury while I try and FEEL better.
It even came with an awesome gift of a cross fit jump-rope. I had to test the Jump Rope out first! I love the fact that the handle rotates 360 degrees, that makes for some smooth jump roping! I was also able to adjust the length of the jump rope, never seen one like that before. Major Plus. I think my dog thought I was nuts as I jumped rope in the living room.
The wrist wraps them selves are made of a durable stretchy material so it will fit large to small wrists. My wrists are on the large side and they fit me perfectly. They will support my wrist perfectly for my exercise regimen. I guess I better start planning that regimen. But for now I will jump rope away!
I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Amazon Link to product



No comments:

Post a Comment