The Bounty

The Bounty

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review - Backseat Car Organizer

I have 3 kids - 2 teens and 1 toddler still in diapers. As anyone who has or had a toddler knows with a toddler comes STUFF. Toys, snacks, wipes, more snacks.
So in order to keep the backseat of my car in some sort of "order" I needed help.
When I saw the opportunity to review this backseat organizer I jumped to the chance.
It also came with a visor organizer that the hubs took for his work truck.
I am very happy with the quality of this organizer, I can tell by the look and fell of it that it is very well made and will hold up to our use and abuse! It was very easy to install in my car.
It has plenty of pockets for all the must haves, Even if you didn't have kids this would still make a great addition to your car. You could load it up with emergency supplies, road trip goodies or even car detailing items.
Overall I am very pleased with this purchase, as I write this I am thinking I might get a second one for the other seat.
I received this product on a promotion discount for my honest review all opinions are my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment