The Bounty

The Bounty

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Review - Bath toy Organizer

I have a toddler who could spend HOURS in the tub. At times I feel like we have more toys in the tub than anywhere else. So when I saw the opportunity to review this Bath Toy Organizer I was all for it.
Here is what you get -
1 Mesh Toy Organizer with suction cups
2 extra strong suction cup hooks
6 bath toys
2 kids loofahs
and 2 ebooks

I ended up using the extra strong suction cup hooks in my shower for my Loofah. It was a nice bonus.
Overall I am pleased with this bath organizer. It stuck to the tub was just fine on my first try. Stayed up during my sons bath, with him putting toys in and taking them out.
I like the face that it is mold resistant and washable.
I received this product at a discount for my honest review all opinions are 100% my own.







Click here to check it out on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment