The Bounty

The Bounty

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review -Greenco Set of 2 Reusable K-cups with 50 Disposablse Replacement Filters

I can not get my day started without coffee! Having a teenager to get off to high school and a toddler to get off to day-care combined with the fact I have a small issue with the snooze button. I am usually super rushed for time in the AM. So I need QUICK and easy. The single cup brewer is my bestie at 6:00 AM. I use a iCoffee brewer, LOVE it works just like a Kurig but you can adjust the size of your brew.
But using a single cup brewer can get so expensive plus generates a lot of waste.
The Greenco Set of 2 Reusable K-cups help me with both issues. You can make your coffee as strong as you like. They are very easy to use, clean up is a breeze just a quick rinse and your ready to brew again.
When I saw the opportunity to review I jumped at it.
What you get - 2 Reusable K cups with 50 disposable filters.
They are compatible with most K-cup coffee machine brands or the iCoffee.
Overall I am happy with the product
I received this item on a promotional discount for my honest review, All opinions are my own.

Check it out on AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment