The Bounty

The Bounty

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Review - Magnetic Letters and Numbers


I received the Magnetic letters and numbers by Somasix for my review. All opinions are my own. With a almost 3 year old at home I need all the help I can get keeping him busy and I strive to keep his mind working at the same time.  So these letters and number are perfect for us. My first thoughts where the size - they are a nice size not to small as the amazon page say they are "chunky" perfect for little hands I have to agree. They Are also well put together I am not worried about them falling apart. The magnet itself is a good strength not to strong that my son can't remove them but not to weak that they slide and scratch my fridge.


What you will receive in your 62 piece set.
  • Large, bright and colorful alphabet magnets,Great for fun education and games, 100% Money back guarantee
  • Includes 1 set of upper case, 1 set of lower case and 10 numbers
  • Strong Built-in durable magnet, Holds up well and doesn't Slide & Scratch Your Fridge
  • Chunky for little hands to Grab, Large easy to work with letters, easy to differentiate
  • Washable, Made of premium water proof, chew proof plastic, includes quality box for easy storage


Link to order on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment