The Bounty

The Bounty

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Review - Magicfly Door Stopper

Having a toddler and pets can create some interesting situations in many ways. One of them being my bedroom door. I need to keep it closed so my son can't hear the TV at night but I can't close it all the way or the cat will claw at it. And the door always opens if its not latched. So we needed a doorstopper.
I ordered the
Magicfly Door Stopper 4 Pack. This wedge door stopper is made from high quality PVC, safety non-toxic. It has Non-slip corrugated strips at the bottom of the wedge door stopper makes it difficult to move.Its heat-resisting performance and corrosion resistance is pretty excellent, can be used indoor or outdoor as well. Unique design: Two door wedges can be combined into a bigger one, can Holds doors open with a bigger gap. This came in handy since 1 wedge was not enough to hold our door open, 2 wedges together worked perfect.
I recived this product at a discount for my honest review.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0183JWAPC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment