The Bounty

The Bounty

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday treats....

It is that time of year again, Oh who am I kidding its always time for treats in my world. But its only once a year I make my Almond bark, Pretzel and M&M treats. I have been making them for years and I still love them. I usually give them away to co-workers and friends. Very inexpensive gift idea.
After Christmas I will stock up on a variety of treat bags and boxes for the next year.

What you will need
-Small Pretzels I prefer the tiny twists
-Almond Bark
-M&M's

There is no real recipe here. I pack of almond bark made about a 1/4 of a bag of pretzels and I used a full bag of M&M's as garnish. I went a little heavy on the almond bark.
So depending on how much you use and how many M&M's you garnish with you can make more or less.


What to do
-In a large glass bowl or measuring cup break up the bark as best you can. Microwave for about 60 seconds and stir. Repeat until you have smooth bark. It can burn so keep a close eye on it and always stir.

- Lay out your pretzels on foil or wax paper.
Pulling out any broken pretzels. This is a good job for the kiddos.

- With a small spoon drop almond bark into the center of the pretzel. I will do about 10-12 then top with 2 M&M's I use the M&M to push the bark down into the pretzel to fill up the holes. I like to use 1 green and 1 red cause I am kinda OCD like that.

Let them set for about an hour and bag/box up.

Super Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment