The Bounty

The Bounty

Monday, December 28, 2015

Review - Home-it Folding Step Stool

When I saw the opportunity to review the Home-It Folding Step Stool I jumped right at the chance. My #1 reason I needed this stool was SPACE. Since we moved into our new home I have had a big bulky tool box / stool in our bathroom. I use a stool in the bathroom to sit next to the tub while my son takes his bath.
While he is not in the tub I find myself moving the stool when I need to shower, when I need to use the scale & cleaning. Not anymore with the Home-it folding stool I can fold it up and lean it against the wall. No more moving something a dozen times a week. I love the Home-it stool for a few reasons. The number one reason is the space saving. Plus it is very light weight I can use the handle that is built into the seat and fold it up with just one hand. Don't worry you can not even tell it has a handle built into the seat when it is in the stool position it lays perfectly flat.
This stool hold up to 300 pounds. While nobody in the house needs a stool that holds that much weight I still tested it out it felt very sturdy under me.
Even Cooper had to give it a test he loved it!
I received the stool on a promotional discount for my honest review, all opinions are my own.
http://www.amazon.com/Home--Folding-Childeren-Stool-Black/dp/B00LNGJC68/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450455598&sr=8-1&keywords=Folding+Children+Step+Stool+13+In.+Black





No comments:

Post a Comment