The Bounty

The Bounty

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

#Garnier Party with Crowdtap

I have been a Crowdtapper for a few years but for most of it I was inactive. This last month I decided to put in the effort and let me tell you I am having a blast!
Crowdtap is a social media network where you can use your creativity to win gift cards and free products from big-name brands. These brands are looking for you to show and tell others how you use everyday items either through photos, videos, and writing. Rewards are then given to the top submissions.
I was sent this amazing Garnier SkinActice party kit. I received 10 full size Micellar Cleansing water, 11 Clearly Brighter Moisturizer, Application pads, Tip sheets and a $10 visa to help with party supplies. I will be having a party with friends in early January to test and share these amazing products. I will be posting lots of photos from the party.
So if your active on social media & love to share your thoughts & photos I recommend you give Crowdtap a try.

Click here to check out crowdtap



*I received this party kit free for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment